Recycling record albums
Probably, many of you have old vinyl records (for ex. Beatles or Elvis) in your home, which nobody already listens to, but you still do not want to throw them out. Do not hurry to get rid of your favorite musical attributes! Old vinyl can 'sound' in your interior in a new way!
It really turns out that vinyl records can become a chic decor piece of the interior. Don’t you believe? Then see the list of possible magic transformations by vinyl records upcycling!
1. Vinyl Record Clocks. Wall Decorations
• The easiest way is to hang the album vinyl records on the free wall in the bedroom or living room, while not changing their appearance.
• Create a vintage vinyl clock.
This way of the vinyl record recycling in not only interesting, but useful as well. Black round record can be easily transformed into a modern vinyl wall clock of any design!
Are you a fan of Disney
? Maybe, you are a music fan, and go crazy about such rock bands, as Kiss
? Many of us are real DC comics
lovers and love Batman and Joker
. Talking about Star Wars
, here is indeed a huge crowd of fans! Rustic record clock — the most unusual gift ever! You can create as a handmade lp clock, as well as use a laser cut technology, in order to perform a complicated custom or personalized design. Vinyl clock kit is a great gift solution for gift for woman, man, kids, girls and boys!
Retro vinyl clocks will perfectly suit any room of your home, even nursery or baby room. Wall clock vinyl will also bring a creativity to your office, or even a garage!
Recycled materials — really reasonable ECO solution. Therefore, vinyl record clock is a great ECO piece of decor and wonderful gift as well!
• Decorative shelves
It is quite easy to put together several records to get such a stylish shelve for your plants or books!
2. Vinyl record for home decor
• To make a kitchen cozy and nice — a dream of every housewife. Ordinary kitchen accessories are boring! Dessert stand, bowls and different place mats from reused vinyl record — will really surprise your family members and friends while a dinner!
• Do not forget about floor decor and ceiling decor in your house! Just covering it with all of your vinyl records — will make your room look completely different and extraordinary! LP chandelier will beat all the records of interior creativity!
3. Vinyl record accessories
You’ll definitely look stunning wearing a purse, bracelet, or cover for notebook, performed from the recycled vinyl record!
4. Vinyl record garden decor
Decorate your garden with unusual sculptures and storage boxes made of upcycled vinyl record. No doubt — this process will bring you a flood of positive emotions!
As you can see, there are many ways to give a second breath of life to an old vinyl record!